On 26th February, in a packed auditorium in Pune, Srinivas Mohan and Sanath P C took curious audiences on a breath-taking ride behind the scenes of Robot (Endhiran), covering:
* Preproduction – concept art, story boards and previsualisation
* VFX – planning and techniques * Production – shooting
* Post-production – execution
Here are glimpses from the event and the TASI team’s trip to Pune and back. Continue reading →
Go behind the scenes of Toonpur Ka Superrhero with Director Kireet Khurana to understand the process from script to screen, which includes – script, screenplay, character design, live action, compositing, vfx and direction.
Date: 14th January 2011 Time: 1 pm to 7 pm Venue: Whistling Woods International, Film City, Goregaon (East), Mumbai
Spot registrations will open at the venue from 12:30 pm, subject to availability.
– FREE entry for all Members.
– Non-members can register and collect a Day Pass (temporary membership) –
Day Pass: For Students – Rs.100/- and For Professionals – Rs.200/-
Terms & Conditions:
1. Limited Seats, All Entry on First Come Basis.
2. Gates Close 30 mins before session starts. No entry for late arrivals.
3. Rights of Admission Reserved. 4. Student ID / TASI Membership Card (if issued) is mandatory.
5. In case you have not collected your TASI member card, please carry proof of payment (receipt / bank deposit slip).
6. TASI reserves the right to re-schedule, cancel or modify the program without prior notice.