If you enjoyed the quick overview of the Making of Alpha and Omega presented at Anifest India 2010, be there for the detailed presentation by Mehul and his team on Saturday, 9th October, 2010, in Mumbai.
And even if you missed it earlier, no worries – the team is presenting the entire process in great detail:
- Layouts & Set Development
- Character Development and Animation (including Modeling-Rigging-Animation)
- Look Development (Texturing and Fur)
Date: 9th October 2010
Time: 2 pm to 6 pm
Venue: Pelicula Auditorium, Whistling Woods International, Film City, Goregaon (East), Mumbai
– FREE entry for all Members but you must confirm that you will be attending the session by filling this form: EVENT REGISTRATION FORM FOR MEMBERS (click to view)
– Non-members can register and collect a Day Pass (temporary membership) from one of our registration centres – details will be provided on 25th September.
Day Pass: For Students – Rs.100/- and For Professionals – Rs.200/-
Registration Centres for Non-Members:
Web Animation Studio, Govandi, Mumbai
Contact: Yogi Chopra
Address: 11, Satyam Industrial Estate, Govandi Station Road, Near USV Ltd., Govandi, Mumbai
Timing: Mon. to Fri. 11 am to 5 pm ONLY
Vaibhav Studio, Kandivali, Mumbai
Address: 103,104 Birchwood, Raheja Willows, Akurli Road, Kandivli (East), Mumbai
Telephone: (022) 32003606
Timing: Mon. to Fri. 11 am to 7 pm ONLY
Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC), Andheri, Mumbai
Contact: Ms. Candy
Address: MAAC, 23, Shah Industrial Estate, Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai
Telephone: (022) 40821121
Timing: Mon. to Fri. – 10 am to 5:30 pm, Sat – 10 am to 1 pm ONLY
Aptech House, Andheri East, Mumbai
Contact: Puneet Sharma
Address: Aptech House, A-65, MIDC, Behind Hotel Tunga International, Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai
Telephone: (+91) 9930381038
Timing: Mon. to Fri. – 11 am to 5 pm ONLY
Terms & Conditions:
1. Limited Seats, All Entry on First Come Basis.
2. Gates Close 30 mins before session starts. No entry for late arrivals.
3. Rights of Admission Reserved.
4. Student ID / TASI Membership Card (if issued) is mandatory.
5. In case you have not collected your TASI member card, please carry proof of payment (receipt / bank deposit slip).
6. TASI reserves the right to re-schedule, cancel or modify the program without prior notice.