The inaugural year for Anifest India. In 2005, the first edition of this annual international event was held at the Ramada Palm Grove Hotel at Juhu Beach, Mumbai. In attendance were over 600 professional artists and animation enthusiasts.
IMPORTANT: If you have paid for membership online but have not received your membership number yet, please bring the INSTAMOJO payment confirmation printout with you to the venue along with a photo ID. You will get your membership card at the reception desk at the festival venue.
Anifest India is not only India’s oldest and largest animation festival but also the most loved and popular one. This year The Animation Society of India celebrates the 13th edition of the festival and everyone’s invited!
Spot Registrations will open at the venue at 9am.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are NOT a TASI Member, but want to attend Anifest India 2017, first become a TASI Member.
Sign up for a Half-yearly or Annual Student Membership (i.e. discounted membership on showing Student ID Card)
Teachers, Professionals, Animation Fans & Everyone else – Teachers, Professionals, Animation Fans & Everyone else –
Sign up for Professional Annual Membership or Professional Half-yearly Membership or Life Membership
Click here to become a member of TASI
For queries and bulk registration (of more than 40 people), write to email@example.com
What do you get as a TASI member?
- FREE entry to 2 days of Anifest India 2017 (4th and 5th November 2017)
- FREE access to sessions conducted by TASI + discounted rates for select workshops, during the validity of your membership. For details check out Past Events and Join TASI
- Please note: Membership fee does not include cost of food/snacks at events.
Please note: Programme subject to change based on availability of speakers.
Also note: Membership Fee DOES NOT include cost of food/snacks at TASI events.
4th November 2017
- Welcome Address & Inauguration – 10:00 am
- Live Sketching Session with Chetan Sharma, E Suresh, Vaibhav Kumaresh, Vaibhav More & Vivek Ram & the Entire Audience! – 10:30 am (Please carry your sketch books. We’ll provide the charcoal!)
- India premier of the highly acclaimed stop motion animation short film ‘Tokri’ and the basket full of stories behind it with E. Suresh – 11:40 am
- LUNCH BREAK – 1:20 pm
- Sculpting – From basics to extreme high end with BN Vichar – 2:30 pm
- Lamput – Creation of a successful global IP from an idea pitch to global release by Vaibhav Studios with Vaibhav Kumaresh, Roto Shah, Anand Babu and Ganesh Kotale – 4:10 pm
- TEA BREAK – 5:50 pm
- Creating an Indian IP for the digital media – Rat Race with Gautam Singh, Vivekanand Roy Ghatak from Rocket Science Animation Studios – 6:30 pm
5th November 2017
- Live Sketching Session with Chetan Sharma, Vaibhav Kumaresh, Vaibhav More & Vivek Ram & the Entire Audience! – 10:00 am (Please carry your sketch books. We’ll provide the charcoal!)
- Volunteer Felicitation – 11:10 am
- Sneak peek into Return of the Jungle a work in progress Hindi animated feature film by Vaibhav Studios – 11:40 am
- LUNCH BREAK – 1:20 pm
- Creating an Indian IP for the digital media – Garbage Bin by Faisal – 2:30 pm
- The Creative Producer on IP creation with Tony Singh – 4:10 pm
- TEA BREAK – 5:20 pm
- Creature Anatomy with Vivek Ram – 6:00 pm
- Animation for Change with Animagic India & Chetan Sharma – 7:40 pm
Like last year, this year too, Anifest India will be held at:
Jai Hind College
‘A’ Road, Churchgate,
Mumbai – 400020