The Animation Society of India
in association with ACK Animation Studios presents:
An exclusive interactive session with Hans Bacher
In his 40th year in the industry, production designer Hans Bacher is acknowledged as one of the legends in animation film design. His work with Walt Disney Feature Animation, Richard Williams, and Steven Spielberg’s Amblimation saw him production design for such historic films as Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Aladdin, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Balto, Hercules, Fantasia 2000, Lilo and Stitch, Little Match Girl, Brother Bear and Mulan amongst several others.
He is a member of the academy of motion picture arts and sciences and has been honored with the Golden Camera Award and an Annie for outstanding individual achievement in Production Design. His first book, Dreamworlds: Production Design for Animation, published by Focal Press, Oxford is considered the best textbook for this subject worldwide.
[button color=”lightblue”] Details:[/button]
- Date: 28th July 2012
- Time: 2 pm to 6 pm
- Venue: Pelicula Auditorium, Whistling Woods International, Film City, Goregaon (East), Mumbai
[button color=”purple”] Registration:[/button]
- FREE entry for all Members (Entry on valid Membership Card only)
- Non-members can register and collect a Day Pass (temporary membership)
Day Pass: For Students – Rs.150/- and For Professionals – Rs.250/-
[button color=”red”] REGISTRATIONS CLOSED[/button]
Spot registrations will open at the venue at 1 pm (Subject to availability of seats)
[button color=”black”] Terms & Conditions:[/button]
- Limited Seats, All Entry on First Come Basis.
- Gates Close 30 mins before session starts. No entry for late arrivals.
- Rights of Admission Reserved.
- Student ID / TASI Membership Card (if issued) is mandatory.
- In case you have not collected your TASI member card, please carry proof of payment (receipt / bank deposit slip).
- TASI reserves the right to re-schedule, cancel or modify the program without prior notice.