The Robot is Back!!
After the phenomenal response to the February session of The Making of Robot in Pune, we are bringing back Sanath and Srini for a fascinating session in Namma Bengaluru!
Join us as Srinivas Mohan and Sanath P C take you behind the scenes of Robot.
* Preproduction – concept art, story boards and previsualisation
* VFX – planning and techniques
* Production – shooting
* Post-production – execution
Sanath PC is the Founder-Director of Firefly Creative Studio Pvt. Ltd. He has been working as a VFX supervisor and director for the last 14 years, and was VFX supervisor for over two dozen south Indian films including national award winning Anji (Telugu 2004) and Magadheera (Telugu 2009). He is a Communication design graduate from National Institute of Design (NID) with a specialization in Animation Film Design. He also holds a BSc (Physics) degree from Calicut university. His other interests include Photography, digital cinematography and digital film making.
Srinivas Mohan is a highly experienced and acclaimed Visual Effects director. He is the CEO of the visual effects company, INDIAN ARTISTS Computer Graphics Pvt. Ltd. which has won 2 National Awards for Visual Effects for the films Magic Magic in the 2003 and for Sivaji – The Boss in the 2007. He has supervised the path breaking Visual Effects in 2010’s Blockbuster film Endhiran in Tamil and Robot in Hindi.
Date: 30th April 2011
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Kuvempu Kalakshetra, K R Road, Next to Kempegowda Hospital, Basavangudi, Bengaluru
– FREE entry for all Members. It is compulsory for all members to carry the TASI ID card to avail of free entry.
– Non-members can register and collect a Day Pass (temporary membership) –
Day Pass: For Students – Rs.50/- and For Professionals – Rs.200/-
Pre-registrations Closed. Spot-registrations subject to availability of seats.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Limited Seats, All Entry on First Come Basis.
2. Gates Close 30 mins before session starts. No entry for late arrivals.
3. Rights of Admission Reserved.
4. Student ID / TASI Membership Card (if issued) is mandatory.
5. In case you have not collected your TASI member card, please carry proof of payment (receipt / bank deposit slip).
6. TASI reserves the right to re-schedule, cancel or modify the program without prior notice.