Shortlisted films will be announced on the TASI website 15 days before the festival
Send your short animated films to India’s premiere animation awards. All entries received are previewed by a panel of eminent industry professionals at a special screening where the jury shortlists films for the final competition.
The shortlisted films are screened at the festival for voting by the audience. Votes are counted on the spot and the entry receiving the most votes is declared the winner for that category.
In case of a tie, one winner per category will be decided by members of TASI managing committee.
1. Student films (S): Animation films produced / directed by students
2. Independent Professional short films (I): Animation short films produced / directed by professionals
3. Commissioned films (C): Animated ad films, promos, packaging, music videos, public service films
Maximum duration of films: 10 mins (Films of longer duration will not be considered for the competition)
Offline Format: DVD (.VOB format)
Online Format: .MOV / .AVI / .MPEG / .MP4
(Full HD / 720p / H.264 compression)
Last Date for entries: OCT 10, 2018
Send DVD entries to:
The Animation Society of India
c/o 2NZ Animation / Climb Media Pvt. Ltd.,
287, Surbala, 1st floor, S.V. Road, Bandra (west), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Send entries via online file transfer (e.g WeTransfer) to:
tehzeeb (at) climb media (dot) com
Subject: TVCA 2018 – <mention category – S / I / C >
(please ensure all accompanying documents are uploaded with the films)
Please note: You can send a download link to the above email address. Ensure that the accompanying documents outlined below are also sent with the film. Submissions without documents will not be considered.
Submission Fee: Free
Validity of Films: Only films made after Aug 1, 2017 are eligible
Rules and Regulations:
• Each film MUST be accompanied by its respective entry form duly filled. Entries with incomplete forms will be immediately disqualified. Download form here.
• Films sent as entries will be added to the TASI archives.
• TASI reserves the right to use any/all of the entries for its promotional activities.
• Students have to provide a letter from their institute certifying validity of film(s) for student category.
• TASI reserves the right to accept/reject entries at its discretion.
• The Viewer’s Choice Award consists of 1 single trophy per category.
• In case of a tie, one winner per category will be decided by members of TASI managing committee.
• Each physical entry to be submitted on a separate DVD.
• Each online entry to be submitted as a separate file.
• Submission can be under any 1 category only.
• Entry must be a standalone film, clip or sequence. Campaigns and episodic series will NOT be considered.
• In case of episodic series, each episode may be submitted as a standalone entry.
• The prizes have to be collected from TASI by the winners within 30 days from Anifest India 2018, failing which TASI reserves the right to award the winnings to the next best film. All applicable taxes, levies, transportation and other costs to be borne by the respective awardees.
• Decision of the society regarding any/all of the above will be final and binding on all parties without prejudice
If you wish to also apply for consideration to the BET award:
- Please follow this link for ADDITIONAL criteria.
Send your queries to: email@example.com