The second edition of Anifest India. A little more ambitious with 2 full days including a change of venue on Day 2. With over 800 attendees and industry majors supporting the initiative, Anifest India was well on its way to becoming a premier annual fixture on the animation scene in India.
The inaugural year for Anifest India. In 2005, the first edition of this annual international event was held at the Ramada Palm Grove Hotel at Juhu Beach, Mumbai. In attendance were over 600 professional artists and animation enthusiasts.
Please note: Programme subject to change based on availability of speakers.
Also note: Membership Fee DOES NOT include cost of food/snacks at TASI events.
26th August (@ Whistling Woods International, Goregaon East, Mumbai):
- India Premier of Laika’s latest stop motion film ‘Kubo & the Two Strings’ – 11:00 am
27th August (@ Jai Hind College, Churchgate, Mumbai):
- Welcome Address & Inauguration – 10:00 am
- Interactive Light Animation Workshop* – 10:30 am
- LUNCH BREAK – 12:40 pm
- Blender and its potential with Niyal Parmar and Pratik Solanki from Weybec Studio – 2:20 pm
- Photogrammetry 3D Scanning and its Application in the Film and Gaming Industry with Anant Haldia from I-C-E Studio – 4:00 pm
- TEA BREAK – 5:40 pm
- Behind the Scenes of The Jungle Book with Amit Sharma from MPC – 6:20 pm
28th August (@ Jai Hind College, Churchgate, Mumbai):
- The Art of Storyboarding & Visual Development* by Chetan Sharma- 10:00 am
- Independent short film showcase > Every Drop Counts by Dhimant Vyas – 12:00 pm
- LUNCH BREAK – 1:00 pm
- Life-cycle of a Gaming Asset with Shyam Deshpande and Arnab Roy from Zynga Games – 2:45 pm
- Vote of Thanks & Volunteer felicitation – 4:45 pm
- TEA BREAK – 5:25 pm
- Student short film showcase > Chaaya by Debanjan Nandy – 6:00 pm
- India Premier of Anima Instanbul’s Turkish animated feature film ‘Bad Cat’ – 7:00 pm
*We regret that the sessions with Hans Bacher & Dattaraj Kamat have been cancelled due to unavoidable reasons.