UPDATE 6th Oct 2018
AGM was held on October 6, 2018 at Whistling Woods International (11.00 am). On the agenda the main item was to elect a new managing committee for the Society.
The following members were elected unanimously:
(in alphabetical order)
- Ms. Akshata Udiaver
- Mr. Chaitanya Chinchlikar
- Mr. Devang Parekh
- Ms. Medha Dalal
- Padma Shri Ram Mohan – President Emeritus
- Mr. Ranjit Singh – Hon. Treasurer
- Mr. Ravish Shanbhag
- Mr. Shailesh Narnaware
- Mr. Vaibhav Kumaresh – Hon. Secretary
- Mr. Vaibhav More
The new committee members shall meet within 30 days to take charge of the Society affairs. For their exemplary service to the Society – Mr. Yogi Chopra (Hon. Treasurer) and Mr. Puneet Sharma the 2 outgoing members were presented a vote of thanks.
It was resolved that the tenure of the new committee shall be for a period of 3 years. (2018-2021).
Hon. Secretary (Outgoing)
UPDATE – 10th SEPTEMBER 2018
The Managing Committee met on Saturday, September 8, 2018 to select and finalise list of nominees for final voting and selection by the general body.
The names received for nomination to the committee are:
(in alphabetical order)
- Akshata Udiaver
- Ashish Kulkarni
- Chaitanya Chinchlikar
- Chetan Sharma
- Devang Parekh
- Dhimant Vyas
- Gayatri Rao
- Kireet Khurana
- Medha Dalal
- Prosenjit Ganguly
- Puneet Sharma
- Rajesh Turakhia
- Ranjit Singh
- Ravish Shanbhag
- Shailesh Narnaware
- Suresh Eriyat
- Vaibhav Kumaresh
- Vaibhav More
- Vivek Ram
- Yogi Chopra
All members are requested to attend the Annual General Body Meeting on October 6, 2018 to vote and select the new committee members from the finalised list of candidates.
ANNOUNCEMENT – 26th AUGUST 2018
Announcement: Election to the new Managing Committee will be held on 6th Oct 2018. All TASI members are invited to attend the Annual General Body meeting for the same. Members who are interested in being elected to the managing committee may kindly write to email@example.com at the earliest with their personal details (Name, Address, Telephone number and Email id) and the completed nomination form linked below.
Note: Only those who have been members of TASI for a minimum period of 12 months as on 26th Aug 2018 are eligible to be nominated to the Managing Committee.
Dated: 26th August, 2018
On behalf of the managing committee I am happy to announce the Annual General Body Meeting for elections to the Managing Committee of The Animation Society of India (TASI). AGM will be held on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at Whistling Woods International, Film City, Goregaon (East), Mumbai at 11:00 am.
- Kindly nominate candidates from the member body who you feel will serve your society for the next term. View the list of members here.
- (Last date for nomination of candidates by the members of the society is Friday, September 7, 2018)
- Select your candidate from the list of members available on the website.
- Fill in the form provided to send in your nomination online.
- The form may also be downloaded here and sent via email/courier to the contact address:
The Animation Society of India
C/o Vaibhav Studios,
Raheja Willows, Akurli Road,
Kandivli (East), Mumbai 400101
- Please note that the current Managing Committee shall meet on Saturday, September 8, 2018 to select and finalise list of nominees for final voting and selection by the general body (as per procedure outlined in the Society charter).
- Final list shall be published on the TASI website latest by Monday, September 10, 2018.
- Kindly attend the Annual General Body Meeting on October 6, 2018 to vote and select the new committee members from the finalised list of candidates.
- As of 2013 resolution passed in the AGM of date, the current tenure of the committee was fixed for 5 years and expires in Sep 2018.
- Tenure of the next committee shall be a of minimum 3 years but not exceeding 5 years.