ANNOUNCING TVCA 2019
|Student short films||S||Animation films produced / directed by students|
|Independent Professional short films||I||Animation short films self-produced & directed by professionals|
|Commissioned films||C||Animated ad films, promos, packaging, music videos, public service films – paid for by others|
Maximum duration of films: 10 mins
(Films of longer duration will not be considered for the competition)
OFFLINE Format: DVD (.VOB format) or DATA File [(1920×1080) or (720p)]
Courier Address: As per updated submission form
ONLINE Format: .MOV / .AVI / .MPEG / .MP4
(1920×1080 or 720p – H.264 compression)
- Upload your file to any online storage facility
- Send us the DOWNLOAD LINK at: tasionline1 (at) gmail (dot) com
- Subject line of email: TVCA19-<category code> , e.g TVCA19-C
Process for ONLINE submission: (Please read carefully)
1. Download the submission form – link below
2. Fill in all the details on the form
3. Upload a scanned copy (min 150 dpi res) of the completed submission form along with your film.
4. Ensure the Name of the film on the submission form is identical to the filename of film that is being uploaded, e.g if Name of the Film on the submission form is “Cotton Fields“, then ensure that the uploaded file name is “Cotton Fields.mov”
5. Upload your form with the filename TVCA_Form_Cotton Fields.pdf / jpg
6. Please provide a download link to your film & submission form. Films that cannot be downloaded along with their respective forms, will not be included in the competition.
Last Date for entries: Sept 30th, 2019
Submission Fee: Free
Validity of Films: Only films made after Aug 1, 2018 are eligible
Rules and Regulations:
• Each film MUST be accompanied by its respective entry form duly filled. Entries with incomplete forms will be immediately disqualified. Download form here.
• Films sent as entries will be added to the TASI archives.
• TASI reserves the right to use any/all of the entries for its promotional activities.
• Students have to provide a letter from their institute certifying validity of film(s) for student category.
• TASI reserves the right to accept/reject entries at its discretion.
• The Viewer’s Choice Award consists of 1 single trophy per category.
• In case of a tie, one winner per category will be decided by members of TASI managing committee.
• Each physical entry to be submitted on a separate DVD.
• Each online entry to be submitted as a separate file.
• Submission can be under any 1 category only.
• Entry must be a standalone film, clip or sequence. Campaigns and episodic series will NOT be considered.
• In case of episodic series, each episode may be submitted as a standalone entry.
• The prizes have to be collected from TASI by the winners within 30 days from Anifest India 2019, failing which TASI reserves the right to award the winnings to the next best film. All applicable taxes, levies, transportation and other costs to be borne by the respective awardees.
• Decision of the Society regarding any/all of the above will be final and binding on all parties without prejudice
If you wish to also apply for consideration to the BET award:
- Please follow this link for ADDITIONAL criteria.
Send your queries to: email@example.com